New Training ProgramsFor personal and professional career development
Links open in new tabs
Applied Community Food Resilience: How Sustainable Is Your Community?
Food Safety Basics: Master & Apply 10 Key Kitchen and Food Safety Rules
Get More Vitamins From Your Food: Learn Basic Nutrition and Meal Planning
Running A Successful Neighborhood Kitchen: Menus, Ordering, Staff Management
Home chefs, request a scholarship for paid on-job training
Almost 1-Million fresh, healthy meals prepared and delivered since 2020!
First Food Responders Solutions
- Feed the hungry fresh, healthy food
- Create home-based jobs – or in the local food industry
- Build community housing, income & food equity
- Develop an emergency food network- using local licensed /certified chefs & kitchens
- Benefit long-term community health outcomes
First Food Responders Career Certifications & MBA
Any of the courses contained in our First Food Responder MBA program can be adapted to a standalone certificate of completion.
- Kitchen Safety & Management
- Nutrition Coaching
- Small Food Business
- Mentorship Training
- Conflict Management
- Linguistic & Cultural Diversity
- Gender Balance in Leadership
Farm, Food and Nutrition Education
We offer a range of educational courses, curriculums, lesson plans and teaching materials in Nutrition, Food Safety and Healthy Lifestyle adapted for all ages, including Farm to Child.
Client Engagement Levels
Nutrition and Food Prep Classes
- Nutrition, Food Planning and Prep and Food Safety classes are offered at a consumer level to the public or through social services or programs like WIC.
- Kitchen Management
- Paid or volunteer on-the-job training offered underneath a certified kitchen manager while trainees study and train for their state or local Kitchen Manager Certification.
- A-la-carte courses offered from our MBA according to participant interest including in Food Safety, Menu Planning, Staff Management and Nutritional Analysis
- Entrepreneurship Courses and Mentorship
- Training and mentorship offered as stand alone accredited or audited courses in marketing, accounting, menu planning , kitchen management. Participants who complete all courses are eligible to apply for an MBA in Applied Food Security Resilience.